Thursday, April 2, 2015

Review: Kill Me Softly


Kill Me Softly
Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



A real surprise for me - this one managed to somehow hybridize both my favorite fairytale shows, Once Upon A Time and Grimm. It has the traditional characters under different names of the former, and the dark energy of the latter. And the best part is that its protagonist is one whom I haven't seen remixed this way before - Sleeping Beauty. It's still not the best Sleeping Beauty reboot I've seen - that honor continues to belong to Maleficent - but it's damn good stuff all the same. I think I might be a mixture of Freddie and Blue, because I love Mira to death for some reason, but I probably wouldn't be able to feed on her emotions, a la the White Court vampires, until she dies.

Now to read Tear You Apart...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment