Sunday, August 2, 2015

Review: Passion

Passion Passion by Lauren Kate
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I knew I was waiting for validation of my decision to read this series, and finally, it has come. Ms. Kate, in this installment, decided to go for Something Completely Different - time travel, and lots of it. Oh, and Bill, who's now my favorite character in this series, simply for the breath of fresh air he provides.

But most importantly, answers about the series' driving mysteries have finally been provided. And hoo boy, were they nasty answers. Let's face it, as far as this book is concerned, Supernatural's got it wrong - there's no bigger bag of dicks than Satan. (SPN's Metatron tried, though. Oh, how he tried.) And now, the ending of this book really raises the stakes, so I have to finish the series now, even if it turns out this book was just the series' peak. (I really hope not, though.)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment