Saturday, October 17, 2015

"Dear Lucky Agent" Contest

This weekend, it seems, is the weekend of writers' contests. Since I didn't get into #PitchWars, I'm happy to try my hand elsewhere, and I've already got myself some feedback for entering into Pitch Slam - which I'll be doing twice more over the next few days!

But until then, I've discovered another contest. Chuck Sambuchino of Writer's Digest is in charge, along with literary agent and writer of The Geek's Guide To Dating (something from which I've taken a fair few tips, none of which have gotten me out of my lifelong singlehood, but let's not go there) Eric Smith. It's called the "Dear Lucky Agent" contest, and you can find the info for it right here should you choose to enter as well. Among the rules - you have to have two social-media postings related to the contest, and this is one of those two for me.

The contest is open to entries now, my friends. If you wanna enter your story too, then best of luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment