Monday, July 4, 2016

Review: The Crossing

The Crossing The Crossing by Michael Connelly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thanks to my parents having recently signed up for Amazon Prime, I've been able to watch Bosch. Now, going into Connelly's latest a few months late to the party, I can only read it while picturing Titus Welliver in the lead role, and hearing that theme song that'll never leave my head ("got a feeling and I can't let go, can't let go, can't let go...") But this has the added benefit of allowing me to sink into a Bosch book like I haven't done in quite a while, and to really get the neo-noir feel all over again. It helps that this is one of the best Bosch stories in years, not to mention one of the best Lincoln Lawyer stories in years. I'm not forgetting this particular team-up between Bosch's two top dogs anytime soon.

Now, I think I need to rewatch the series, just 'cause. And I'm really hoping that they plan to adapt this book's events soon.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment