Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Review: The Death Code

The Death Code The Death Code by Lindsay Cummings
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hard to believe it's been about a year since I read the first book in this series - and now I've just finished the last. (Yep, it's a duology, like so many other series coming out these days.) Just like its predecessor, The Death Code (not to be confused with James Dashner's Maze Runner books, The Death Cure - can't wait till 2018 for the movie! - or The Fever Code - can't wait till that book hits shelves this fall!) is packed with wall-to-wall dystopian action, propelled by its insanely fast-paced, super-short James Patterson-esque chapters. And death. Lots and lots of death. But it wouldn't be a good YA book without lots and lots of death, would it?

I'm a little bit bummed that this is the end of the series, but hey, at least we can expect more great things from Lindsay Cummings in the future, yeah? :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment