Friday, August 26, 2016

Review: Moonlight Secrets

Moonlight Secrets Moonlight Secrets by J.L. Weaver
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The second full-length novel in this series takes readers on a lovely, monstrously good trip to India. It's a unique story, I think, combining colonial India with werewolves - has that ever been done before? To my knowledge, no. And with Weaver's colorful, pop-off-the-page characters, Moonlight Secrets demands your attention, making you either impatient if, like me, you started reading it while she was uploading chapters to Wattpad, or ready to gobble it all up in one sitting.

At this point, probably the latter.

It's another top-notch historical horror story from Weaver, and I can't wait for the next one. (But for this book, I have to say, my favorite part was Pikoo. Just the name alone...this little creature begs to be defictionalized as a plushie.)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment