Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Review: Ashes of the Innocent

Ashes of the Innocent Ashes of the Innocent by Gavin Hetherington
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It took me an agonizingly long time to read this book after beginning it on Wattpad...six months ago? Of course, the book itself was very long, and I had so much crammed into the old schedule...but today, I've finally finished it, and let me tell you, the final three or four chapters or so validate the length with their unending twists and up-to-eleven gore and puke. It's pukey horror in-universe and out. High Octane Nausea Fuel. But I watch Hannibal and Salem, so I'm not puking at this stuff. If it were on TV, I'd eat dinner while watching it.

Today, I've finally gotten started on Book 3. Here's hoping it won't take me six months to read that one...but if I wait that long, I might just be done with school and have a lot more free time while waiting to graduate. (No worries, though - that's not a legitimate reason for me to delay my reading.)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment