Thursday, September 15, 2016

Review: The Liberator

The Liberator The Liberator by Victoria Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The second Dante Walker book took a little longer to read than I would have liked, and in the middle, it started to feel a little bit slow, with the plot not going places like I was hoping it would.

But then a favorite character of mine came back from the dead. And that was just the beginning of The Liberator starting to find its footing again. Dante may have a new job, and he may have love in his heart now, but he's no less dangerous for it. And the conclusion to this book is a seriously white-knuckle ride of crazy twists upon twists, until you realize the book's over and "OMG NO MY GOD WHY?!"

Coming soon, my review of The Warrior. I'm sure that one's gonna end this trilogy in style.

Oh, and if nothing else...there's more Max in this book, for which I'm very much grateful.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment