Saturday, September 10, 2016

Review: Salt & Stone

Salt & Stone Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

At first, I went into this book thinking it would be the end of a duology. But with that cliffhanger? Nope nope nope. And what a cliffhanger it is, too, bringing the main plot of the first two books mostly to an end (with a ton of feels to go with it, of course), while clearly setting up for the next story arc - which of course is even more straight out of The Hunger Games than anything in even these first two books.

Let's just say that whenever the third book comes along (it hasn't been announced yet, which makes me such a sad reader), it's going to be something completely different. Of course, I should have seen it coming, two relatively bite-sized books not being enough to tell the whole story...but seriously, this story needs to come to its conclusion, sooner rather than later.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment