Sunday, October 2, 2016

Review: Blood Rites

Blood Rites Blood Rites by Jim Butcher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The first time I read this particular Dresden story, I gave it four stars. I guess I must have forgotten how madcap it was, even by Butcher's usual standards. All the blood, sugar, sex, magik...wait, isn't that a Chili Peppers reference? If so, you may shoot me.

Just kidding.

But seriously, this is definitely one of the better Dresden Files books out there, and I'm not just saying that because of the greater inclusion of vampires - and especially the White Court, otherwise known as Incubi and Succubi (which, of course, makes me think of Lost Girl now that I've spent a month or two slow-bingeing that entire series.)

Rediscovering this series is simply too much fun.

Coming soon - a review of Book 7.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment