Saturday, October 15, 2016

Review: Woman of God

Woman of God Woman of God by James Patterson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Call me crazy, but I was under the impression that this book would be connected to Patterson's earlier, Catholicism-heavy apocalyptic tale, Cradle and All.

Other than being about a massive shakeup in the Church, there's not much connecting the two stories at all.

The first half of the book is dreadfully unfocused and jumps from place to place with almost reckless abandon, to the point where I almost gave up on this book about 100 pages in. Luckily, I kept going long enough to discover the major twist - which, if the book had focused on that alone, would have made it easily four stars, if not five.

You just have to trawl through a ton of crap to get there first.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment