Thursday, November 3, 2016

Review: The Midnight Star

The Midnight Star The Midnight Star by Marie Lu
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First and foremost, I have to say, I'm surprised at how short this book is compared to its predecessors. Short it may have been in terms of physical size, but in terms of content? Twists, turns, power failures for all the Young Elites, uneasy alliances aplenty, and impending worldwide environmental disaster? The Midnight Star was every bit as big and five-star as we've all come to expect every time Marie Lu releases a new book. It never ceases to be the same gripping, dark-fantasy world we've all come to love over the last couple of years, and I'm really sad to see it go, especially after this book officially takes us out of the mortal world and into others beyond.

But hey, at least this won't be the last Marie Lu book, ever.

To The Young Elites, I now say ave atque vale.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment