Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Review: Cross the Line

Cross the Line Cross the Line by James Patterson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I don't think I was really expecting an Alex Cross novel that would top last year's stellar, harrowing Cross Justice, or even the twisty BookShots novella Cross Kill. But still, to have a book that doesn't deliver nearly as much thrills coming off the heels of that tough act to follow, it's pretty disappointing. At least we get good family stories for the Crosses, always a plus, but the case that dominates this book is quite forgettable, and honestly, I feel like Alex Cross' dad, who was such an integral part of the previous book, got done dirty here with such a minimal role.

But it's Patterson, so I'm pretty much guaranteed to never stop reading his books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment