Monday, July 3, 2017

Review: The Devil's Triangle

The Devil's Triangle The Devil's Triangle by Catherine Coulter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The previous thrillers in this series have been pretty surprisingly ambitious compared to Catherine Coulter's main FBI thriller series, but this book, which took a bit longer of a time to come out than the once-a-year scheduling of the previous Brit in the FBI stories, really, really, really takes the cake. Trust me when I say that for diving headfirst into the pool usually occupied by the likes of Cussler, Rollins, and Dan Brown, Coulter and Ellison give us, in this fourth Brit in the FBI adventure, the most outrageously damn good story in their collaborative career. If nothing else, at this point I think if I ever recommend this series, I'd recommend you start with this book - and I hope that they make a movie of this one more than any other Coulter book to date. It's that bloodydamn good.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment