Saturday, July 15, 2017

Review: Seeker

Seeker Seeker by Veronica Rossi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So this, as I understand it, is supposed to be the end of a duology...but you know what? I really hope not. Not just because I'm not really a fan of the whole duology thing - like, it always feels like the story's a little incomplete, or it should've been a standalone from the get-go, but two books? It's so...weird to me, for some reason. But really, Rossi gives us some really good Four Horsemen mythology, with her own unique spin, and I'd be really disappointed to see it come to an end so soon. But hey, at least we'll have Riders, and now Seeker, told in a pretty cool dual POV - Daryn and Gideon, both of whom play off each other beautifully. Though I didn't quite like this book as much as the first one - the second half tends to get a little confusing and jumbled for me - it still has much of its predecessor's high-intensity action and fun. Really, the thought that this one is the end of the series? It sucks.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment