Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Review: Fairest

Fairest Fairest by Marissa Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thank you, Marissa Meyer, for giving us this piece of insight into the increasingly evil, increasingly deranged, and surprisingly sad story of the appalling, atrocious, love-to-hate-her-'cause-she-is-so-freaking-evil Queen Levana. It's a short story, only a shade over 200 pages, but Levana is so Cersei-grade nasty that it proves compulsively readable to a shocking degree. And I do mean Cersei-grade - of all the books in this series, this one is the least family-friendly by far, the only reason I would hesitate to recommend The Lunar Chronicles to anyone under, say, thirteen years old. Now I've got one more full-length novel left in my reread, and of course the short story collection. Haha, but remember when I thought this book would be just another e-book exclusive? Nope, not the case, and thank the stars for that.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment