Sunday, July 8, 2018

Review: Exo

Exo Exo by Fonda Lee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I admit, when I first heard about this book, I had to smile because the author's name, Fonda Lee, so strongly resembles that of a character I created for my own books - Fionna Lee. Enough that I'm going to write in a few references to my own characters picking up this book just because of that name similarity. But I digress. Exo here is a pretty kickass book, loaded with action and thought-provoking sci-fi scenarios reminiscent, very strongly, of the TV series Colony and Falling Skies. I can promise you, this book doesn't end with a single character unscathed, and the reader won't be unscathed either. And if you're like me, you're going to read it all in one sitting. It's that good.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment