Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Deadpool Syndrome: Peter Parker

This is the first in my Deadpool Syndrome fanart series. And who better to start with than everyone's favorite Ol' Webhead out of costume?


There are two things I learned from drawing this one:

1) I suck at perspective drawing.
2) While the sketch was being done, I asked someone which famous character was being represented, and she thought I was doing a self-portrait. I had such a laugh at that one...XD I guess while I certainly can't draw Peter looking as good as he does in the movies (as my best friend said, and I'm paraphrasing here, "Nobody looks as good as that boy Andrew Garfield!"), I'm at least doing something right, because he looks like an actual person!

Next up, Gwen Stacy, followed by a Spider-Gwen sketch! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment