Monday, February 29, 2016

Review: Stars Above

Stars Above Stars Above by Marissa Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've been taking looks at various printings, etc. of the stories in this collection for a while - like, in paperback releases of Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress, as well as on Marissa Meyer's Wattpad page. However, to finally get these stories and more in print, all together...well, it's about time!

Most of these stories are some very useful looks into the lives of characters who aren't our four heroines, or Levana. Others flesh out further details about the heroines' pasts, especially Cinder's. I especially liked the very first story in the collection, where we get to see Michelle Benoit through the ages. And finally, the long-awaited wedding story rounds this book out and serves as a very lovely epilogue to the series.

Now, at last, I officially bid The Lunar Chronicles a nice ave atque vale.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment