Sunday, February 28, 2016

Review: Malus Domestica

Malus Domestica Malus Domestica by S.A. Hunt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Easily comparable to the work of Stephen King, this sizable chunk of urban-fantasy goodness boasts some downright horrifying literary set pieces. However, the best by far comes in the prologue. I remember once hearing on the radio about a little thing Netflix did to calculate how long it takes to get hooked on most shows (like, two episodes for Breaking Bad, three for The 100, that sort of thing.) With this book, if it were to be made into a TV series, it would probably be one just for the prologue alone.

I hope that whenever the second book comes along, it's also made available on Wattpad, because I'd love to continue these creepy paranormal tales.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment