Thursday, February 4, 2016

Review: UnBound

UnBound UnBound by Neal Shusterman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

And I thought this little Dystology was over and done with - but nope. Shusterman's got a few more surprises in store for us as he (and a team of co-writers) explore, in greater detail, the horrors of the Unwind world. In addition to showing some downright nasty stuff involving the deadly Burmese Dah Zey parts pirates, we also learn some of the backstories of characters like Risa (whose unwind order, we discover, was not an accident), and Roland (now we know the secret origins of his signature shark tattoo.)

It's a nice little supplement to the Unwind world in this book, and if you haven't picked it up, you should. (Although, given that I stumbled on it by accident, I'm thinking either I'm missing the advertising, or there just isn't enough of it.)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment