Monday, March 7, 2016

I'm An Overjoyed Flash Fan Today!

You would NOT believe how much I fanboyed when my friend @SpeedyElite gave me this today.

I've never been to a con, never met any celebrities in person. Speedy has, because she's cool like that. And this weekend, when she met The Flash's very own Jay Garrick, Teddy Sears himself, she got autographed pictures of Earth-2's favorite speedster.

Including one made out to me.

Yeah. I totally flailed and cried and screamed at this. No shame. No bloody shame.

Had I thought to wear my Flash shirt to go with it... :D

My dear Speedy, I can never repay you for this. You realize that, right? Well, other than the already-promised dedication of Red Rain when I publish it. But that's a long time coming, don't you know? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment