Thursday, March 17, 2016

Review: Alive

Alive Alive by Scott Sigler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

NO SPOILERS.

That's the rule for this book, so decreed by Scott Sigler himself. (And after the recent rash of Wattpad readers getting spoiled while reading Red Rain, I might have to put a similar request onto my own books...but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.)

So far, of all the books I've read this year, this one is one of the best, third (so far) only to Morning Star (and take the recommendation for Alive from Pierce Brown seriously - he knows his stuff!) and Glass Sword. And as for 2015 Undiscovered Gems (those books from last year I somehow managed not to read until the year was over, only Illuminae beats this high-intensity dystopian thriller.

As for what makes this book so good, though...again, no spoilers. No kidding.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment