Friday, March 11, 2016

Review: Unmade

Unmade Unmade by Sarah Rees Brennan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I don't know why it took me so long to finish this trilogy, but now that I'm done with it, I have to say, I wish it wasn't done yet. Especially for the supporting characters, who really help make this series for me. I especially like the way Kami's brothers interact with everyone else, the adorable little guys. (What can I say? I'm a sucker for annoying younger siblings sometimes. Little ankle-biters.) And, in other news, my ship manages to successfully set sail in the end - a rarity because I almost always ship wrong (Everlark being another exception.)

Read my mind.

So, while I eagerly await the next book from Sarah Rees Brennan, I bid ave atque vale to another series of hers.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment