Sunday, November 6, 2016

Review: Ahsoka

Ahsoka Ahsoka by E.K. Johnston
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'll admit, I don't know as much about Ahsoka as I should. I haven't seen any of the animated Star Wars movies or TV series, whether because of the off-putting animation style of The Clone Wars or the Rebels ads playing up bizarrely Phantom Menace-esque humor, I'm not sure. But at least E.K. Johnston's book provides enough backstory for people like me who aren't so well-acquainted with Ahsoka. Not to mention glimpses into the lives of other major figures in the early days of the rebellion, like Obi-Wan or Bail Organa. And, being Star Wars, there's tons of action to go around in this fast-moving story - which, hopefully, will be just the first in a new Ahsoka series. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment