Monday, November 28, 2016

Review: Chaos Choreography

Chaos Choreography Chaos Choreography by Seanan McGuire
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Finally, I'm back in the InCryptid world, and more importantly, Verity's back in the driver's seat after two Alex-led books in a row. Not that Alex's books aren't as good, but I did miss Verity, that kick-ass danger dancer - and this book takes that side of her to new heights by having her investigate some paranormal cryptozoological shenanigans on the set of a TV dancing competition, aptly named Dance or Die.

Coming up next, I believe we could be looking at some kind of two-parter: Magic For Nothing and Tricks For Free. Love those punny titles. Until then, I'm happy we had this little piece of fun with Verity and Dominic and, of course, those bloody adorable Aeslin mice, of whom I will never, ever, EVER get enough. Not ever.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment