Monday, March 20, 2017

Review: The Eternity Cure

The Eternity Cure The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My reread of Blood of Eden continues, and I'll be reading the third book very soon, because this time, not only did I finish The Eternity Cure, but I enjoyed it a lot more than I did the first time around. Sure, the book did have a bit of a disjointed, slapdash feel at times, but it keeps Allison Sekemoto's story going into some really weird and messed-up territory as a new, and of course, deadlier plague (the source of the book's title) arises and threatens to upend this apocalyptic world all over again.

Oh, and the ending. Without going into spoilers, let's just say that now, the ending of one of the Talon sequels makes a little more sense, and I should've seen it coming based on what happened here.

Coming soon: my first-time read and review of The Forever Song, and at last I'll be finished reading all of Kagawa's books to date.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment