Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Review: The Well of Ascension

The Well of Ascension The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This second novel of the original Mistborn trilogy, while compelling, was nevertheless so very long that it proved a real hassle to read. Especially because, for whatever reason, I found myself unable to set aside much time to do so. Even though it's not as long as any of George R.R. Martin's books, it took me just about as long to read, if not longer, and that was because as much as I enjoyed the characters, the storyline didn't seem to be progressing at any pace other than snail's. That said, though, characters are Sanderson's saving grace here, and I'm ready and willing to read and enjoy the third book in this series as soon as possible.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment