Friday, May 12, 2017

Review: Alone

Alone Alone by Scott Sigler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Scott Sigler's kick-ass YA trilogy concludes, and while it's maybe a little less kick-ass than Alive and Alight, largely due to length, Alone is nevertheless a rip-roaring piece of sci-fi terror and awe, drawing more than ever on its Mayan and Pandoran (as in, from Avatar) inspirations. As with the first two books in this series, I'm giving you...NO SPOILERS.

To the Generations Trilogy, I now say ave atque vale and eagerly await whatever Sigler gives us next.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed the series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Scott! It's been so long since I read it, though...I'm way overdue for a reread! Which I've been doing for a lot of other series lately in part due to quarantine...

      Delete