Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Review: Second Chance


Second Chance
Second Chance by J L Pawley

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



More and more crazy Orphan Ride/Max Black adventures to be had in this second story. The sad thing is, this is the last full-length novel in the series to be available on Wattpad - which is gonna be a problem unless I suddenly develop the ability to afford a Kindle, or various online purchases. (This is why I need to get my own story published, even though Pawley's suggested in her notes and journals on Wattpad that it's not a high-paying job if you're in the indie-book business like she is.) But hey, as long as she continues to publish the novellas, I'll at least be able to stay in the world of the Icari a little longer, which is cool, of course. :D

So, excellently done for this one - and for the love of God, literary agents of the world, take notice of this story already! This is part of the Holy Trifecta of Woefully Underrated Unpublished Wattpad Stories, alongside the Night Shift Trilogy and Chameleons. I might need to become a literary agent myself, if only to rectify the mistakes the publishing industry's been making by overlooking these stories.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment