Sunday, June 3, 2018

Review: Inferno

Inferno Inferno by Julie Kagawa
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The final book in the Talon Saga is here, and as expected, I'm super impressed by what Julie Kagawa has given us for the sendoff.



Finally, after five books, Kagawa caps off her best series yet in style. Yes, everyone probably thinks Iron Fey when they think of Kagawa first and foremost, and with good reason, but I do feel like too many people are sleeping on Talon and sequels. Let's just say that one day, when I got the bookstore to finally stock the first four books, I managed to sell the first book within less than an hour of picking it up and hand-selling it. I could probably break that record now, knowing how epically the whole series ends here. So many metric tons of mind-blowing action, saving some of the best twists for last, a most surprising redemption, and finally, for once, MY SHIP SAILS - this after I was scared it had sunk forever at the end of Soldier two years ago.

To the Talon Saga, I now say ave atque vale and super-eagerly await Kagawa's next book, Shadow of the Fox. Which I'll have to make sure my work starts stocking in a timely manner, if I'm still working there by then, of course.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment