Saturday, April 2, 2016

Review: Dorothy Must Die: Stories Vol. 2

Dorothy Must Die: Stories Vol. 2 Dorothy Must Die: Stories Vol. 2 by Danielle Paige
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was afraid that this book would be absolutely required reading before Yellow Brick War, which would have been a disaster for me because my library has not yet ordered this (or even the first Stories collection), and the only library that has this book in the Link+ system that normally lets me special order from beyond Alameda County is in San Diego. No way will I order a book from that far away...but thankfully, I was able to read this one in the book aisle at Target today, and therefore gobble up the three Fractured-Fairytale stories of Dorothy's three classic companions in only an hour or so. All while recommending pretty much every YA book on the shelf to another customer.

And now...I'm finally sufficiently pumped for YBW. May that book come to me at the library soon! :D

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment