Thursday, April 14, 2016

Review: The Insider Threat

The Insider Threat The Insider Threat by Brad Taylor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

One of Taylor's most memorable books in quite a while, largely because of its combination of a currently topical threat (ISIS) with a few international settings that come straight out of James Rollins (no spoilers, but the bad guys in this book attempt to pull off a scarily believable, if simultaneously so out-there you can't think they'd possibly do the job, terrorist attack.) Also helping to make this book memorable - Shoshana, who reminds me of Ziva David in so many ways.

I'm actually a bit ashamed that I didn't even realize this book was out until I saw its sequel on the library shelf. Thankfully I was able to pick up both and I'll be reading the next one soon enough as well.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment