Friday, April 8, 2016

Review: Shadow Wave

Shadow Wave Shadow Wave by Robert Muchamore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

And so, the adventures of CHERUB agent James Adams come to a close in this book. It's not the end of this universe, not by a long shot (and I'll have to look into whether or not any libraries around here have the Henderson's Boys series, or the remaining CHERUB books with Lauren as the main character.)

But at least this book was a nice end to the original series, especially with its increased insight into Kyle's past as he gets a lot of focus in this book. (And because I'd not quite forgotten enough how horrid Mr. Large was, there was more of him in the flashback scenes - but he wasn't all bad this time around, not like how I remembered him from before.)

I can't believe it took me this long to read all twelve books (although my library's conspicuous lack of most of the books forced me to special-order them.) But hey, it's been a wild ride, seeing James Adams' long, long journey of adolescent espionage. Can't wait to see what Lauren does next...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment