Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Review: Project Sparta

Project Sparta Project Sparta by BB Gallagher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Boy Nobody...move aside.

Wattpad is where I found this full-tilt YA spy piece, and you can read it there for free. I guarantee, you'll have no trouble gobbling this story up. I mean, you should see the way I ran through the last ten chapters or so when they were uploaded pretty much all at once. Between the Arrow-style anachronic storytelling, and the high-stakes spy action a la Mission: Impossible or Sigma Force, this little book is tailor-made for people like me.

And it looks like Gallagher's got a sequel planned - either that, or it's just wishful thinking on my part. If there is a sequel, though, I really hope it also shows up on Wattpad, since my ebook budget is still all of zero bucks...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment