Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Review: The Game of Lives

The Game of Lives The Game of Lives by James Dashner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As expected, the general of the Dashner Army concludes this series in style. Lingering questions about Kaine, the Tangents, and the Mortality Doctrine are answered - usually in the form of wild and crazy plot twists, natch. The ultimate endgame of this series has some of the more shocking results of any of this year's best YA releases - including the unexpected, and quite unwanted, death of a major character, one who has a little something in common with another YA character who was killed off too soon this year.

Well, now I can eagerly await the return to the Maze Runner series in The Fever Code, which should be enough to keep me satisfied while I wait for the Death Cure movie. And now, ave atque vale, Mortality Doctrine.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment