Thursday, May 24, 2018

Review: Lost Crow Conspiracy

Lost Crow Conspiracy Lost Crow Conspiracy by Rosalyn Eves
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Like its predecessor, Lost Crow Conspiracy doesn't hold up very well on the first read. Maybe at some point I'll pick it up a second time and appreciate it better, but for now, this one's getting a measly two stars from me. It's a very strange mixed bag, really. The social commentary game is stronger than ever, especially now that there's another oppressed group in the mix, members of which really want to turn the tables on their oppressors and get their own back. But the story itself is long and aimless, and it's surprisingly easy to forget which of the two POV's I'm in at any given time. Or, more importantly, what point in the timeline I'm at in my reading. So maybe I'll pick this one up a second time, probably closer to when Book 3 comes out to close the trilogy. But until then, I'm not really in a hurry to ensure they start carrying this one at the bookstore.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment