Friday, November 22, 2019

Review: Supernova

Supernova Supernova by Marissa Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The final novel of Marissa Meyer's second series is as long as Renegades was, roughly. But it builds amazingly on the cliffhanger ending of Archenemies, ramping up all the dramatic irony of Nova and Adrian's secret-laden relationship for all it's worth. Ultimately those secrets come out, but then more secrets totally subvert those secrets, a true pileup of reveals that makes this the most unpredictable book Marissa Meyer has ever written to date. Or will ever write. Honestly, I never saw half that stuff coming, even if the seeds were planted even all the way back to the very beginning of Renegades. And trust me on this, you won't see it either. To the Renegades Trilogy, I may now bid a much-deserved ave atque vale.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment