Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Review: I Come with Knives

I Come with Knives I Come with Knives by S.A. Hunt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Happy Pride Month, and to start it off with my first June review this year, some pretty slick and scary horror from S.A. Hunt - which I didn't get to read until almost a year after it finally came out, and soooooooo many years after Hunt made a name for herself on Wattpad with Malus Domestica, aka the future Burn the Dark...and now we're finally getting to see more of the world she's built, and more of the secret history that helps inform the life and career choices of our favorite monster-hunting YouTuber. For the love of God, someone start making a movie or TV adaptation of this series already - for real, why isn't it a bloody movie yet?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment