Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Review: Leviathan Falls

Leviathan Falls Leviathan Falls by James S.A. Corey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Well, this is it...after nine novels (and a collection of stories which I still haven't read because the print compilation is still forthcoming), the book universe of The Expanse finally comes to an end. While it's a shame that the TV/web series ended first after tackling Book 3, then Book 6, is it too much to hope that this book and its two immediate predecessors eventually get adapted too? I'd sure hope so, because it feels like the Corey team was still writing this one with adaptation in the style of the hit series in mind. Still introducing more new characters, and yet bringing back some long dormant old perspectives human and supernatural alike. And the very end, let's just say it reminds me pretty nicely of that of Babylon 5. And that's as much as I'll say without spoilers for this, the ave atque vale to the world of The Expanse...at least, until Memory's Legion hits shelves at last.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment