Monday, August 29, 2022

Review: Fireborne

Fireborne Fireborne by Rosaria Munda
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I picked this book up on Piéra Forde’s recommendation, because of how much she loved the trilogy - even if the third book broke her heart so much that she couldn’t finish. Reading my way through this book, I had a few moments where I was starting to wonder if I’d gotten a dud recommendation, a true rarity from her. Or maybe I’m just not as good at keeping up on YA anymore? In any case, while this book does suffer from a weird structure of switching POV’s multiple times within each chapter, and the world building is a touch thin on background, this series does have a very good way of keeping my interest thus far. And I can tell you that Book 2 is already a pretty significant improvement…

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment