Friday, September 2, 2022

Review: Flamefall

Flamefall Flamefall by Rosaria Munda
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Okay, so I said that this book was an improvement over its predecessor while I wrote my review of that one, but in the end, I have to say that this one still ended up being a pretty solid three star piece. Introducing a new POV character who stood out from Lee and Annie, Griff, was pretty nice to see (as was his pretty sweet, if stressful, romance with Delo), as well as the fact that individual chapters in this book tend to be much shorter so as to focus on a single POV character rather than the constant jumping between Lee and Annie. But overall, Lee and Annie are just too...I dunno, I feel like they're pretty weak as characters, they're just too samey as personalities and POV's. But you know what? I'll still power through into the third book just to see what it was that made PiƩra Forde so heartbroken about it...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment