Monday, September 12, 2022

Review: Furysong

Furysong Furysong by Rosaria Munda
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Yeah...I think it's safe to say I figured out why Piéra Forde didn't want to finish this book. There's one scene in particular that I know just had to be everything that destroys her heart and then some, and I'm not gonna lie, I felt seriously sad reading that scene too. It was such a gut punch, and unexpectedly strongly emotional for a series that, honestly, I had such a difficult time connecting to all along. Maybe because we've mostly stuck with Lee and Annie as POV's, and they're still not the best developed, not like Griff and Delo (the latter of whom joins the POV rankings in this book.) But for this trilogy of dragons and revolution, I now declare anoshe and hope to see more from the mind of Rosaria Munda someday soon.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment