Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Rinmaru Avatars, Part 3: Red Rain and Blue Monday Supporting Characters

I made so many of these avatars yesterday, it's not even funny. So, here they are, the major supporting cast of Red Rain!

Luca fancies himself a bit of a gamer.


MJ hair, Gwen Stacy eyes - that's Dani for you.


Rachel has a bunny. Your opinion is invalid.


I promise, Paul isn't really this thin.


Aron, however, very much is as thin as depicted.


Steve's favorite toy - the double orange knives.


Yeah, I put Cameron Monaghan in the cast list,
but the resemblance between TJ and Ian still shocks me.


I didn't really think Penny was a Goth before, but now...


Kyle Prado <3's you. Especially if you're Gabe.


Ryan isn't supposed to look like me.
He's supposed to look like Andrew Garfield.

I wish Annie could have gotten a guitar too.

Coming soon: Dark Ice Chronicles supporting character avatars! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment