Monday, March 23, 2015

Rinmaru Avatars, Part 1: Enhanced Self-Portrait and Red Rain Protags

I've been seeing these adorable anime avatars popping up on the intarwubs lately, and I eventually discovered their source - Rinmaru's Anime Avatar Creator. So, late last night, instead of putting up the finished product of Chapter 13 of The Scalers like I should have (because I was too sleepy to do anything else while listening to the Corner Booth's first video), I decided to fool around a bit with it, and created avatars not only of myself, but of my three most important Red Rain characters - Alex, Gabe, and Fionna.

So, in that order, here they are:

I even gave myself the wings, just 'cause. :)

You can't see it, but he's wearing a Reese's shirt.


Gabe could be a little blonder, maybe.


Her wings aren't actually that big, BTW.

Well, that's it for now. Next up, a set of Dark Ice Chronicles avatars! These will hopefully help you guys pass the time until I get back to making my own drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment