Thursday, March 12, 2015

Review: Blood Infernal


Blood Infernal
Blood Infernal by James Rollins

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



The end of the trilogy already? Well, that sucks. But that's okay.

Yes, I'm rating this one five stars in advance, 'cause it's gotta be just that awesome. I just hope I don't really have to wait till December 2015...

Review: Well, it looks like this one may well and truly be the end of the trilogy. Sure, there's easily potential for further adventures, but after that ending... Let's face it, that's the most original ending in this genre I've ever seen. Nobody's thought to redeem a fictional Lucifer like that, I'm sure.

And along the way, of course, there was nothing short of the typical Rollins high action and high adventure. Not to mention my favorite part of reading these types of stories - major history-bending. I'm a sucker for that, and the Sanguines Trilogy is no exception.

With that being said, I hereby bid this amazing - and amazingly underrated - series ave atque vale!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment