I've been nominated by Megan @ Books of Fascination for this award I've never heard of before, until now - being so new to the blogosphere. Thanks a million, Megan! :D
-Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging.
-Let the bloggers know that you have nominated them.
-Share random 10 facts about yourself.
-Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
-Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to display on your blog.
My own nominations:
* Natasha @ Natasha's Little World
* B.R. Myers
* Tia Jenkins @ Read It Write Now!
* Selia @ Griffin&Snowflake
And...oh God. I don't know anyone else! I fail at blogging! :(
Oh well. I tried.
But I'll still do the 10 Random Facts, starting right now! And I'll do eleven bonus facts to make up for my inability to tag enough people! So, in total, 21 Facts, one for each of my years of age!
1) I once put on Panic! At The Disco and got my dad to do some air-guitaring. (The song in question: "The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage.")
2) I'm half Maltese, so you can imagine my reaction when I learned there was such a candy as Maltesers. :)
3) I'm also quarter-Italian. Which, as I always like to say, makes me more Italian than half the cast of Jersey Shore put together.
4) My first fandom was Harry Potter. I've never looked back.
5) According to Pottermore, I'm a Gryffindor.
6) I love chocolate cake, but not the German kind. Coconuts... *shudder*
7) Me and my dad, we love to spoil-but-not-spoil Mockingjay for my sister. A bit of revenge for her constant sporking of Peeta (and, to a lesser extent, Gale.) For example, my dad asked after seeing Mockingjay Part I, "Wait, doesn't she kill the president yet?" And I automatically said, "No, she doesn't do that, remember?" To which my sister said, "Aww, great, now I know she doesn't kill President Snow!" And then my dad and I looked all conspiratorial, 'cause we never specified which president (Snow or Coin) we were talking about! :D
8) As for The Hunger Games, most tests tell me I'm District 3.
9) If anyone tells me I'm cute, my automatic response is to disagree.
10) My ideal world would have the following features: Red Rain and Night Shift being published for real, The Amazing Spider-Man being part of the MCU from the start so Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone wouldn't get replaced, the Pacific Northwest providing excess rainwater to drought-stricken California, snow in the Bay Area every winter, and a delivery of lava cake ice cream to my door each weekend.
11) I'm thoroughly Divergent.
12) My favorite way to piss off my dad - watch Once Upon A Time in front of him.
13) My favorite way to piss off my mom - sing a song in front of her. Any song.
14) My favorite way to piss off my sister - beg her to stop watching Honest Trailers.
15) House Stark all the way! :D
16) I could never live in a coffee-free world. So upon watching Mockingjay Part I, for a moment, I actually felt Effie's pain.
17) The Beygency will always be after me. Thank God they don't exist...right? *glances around shiftily*
18) In my headcanon, Stiles' first name is Casimir.
19) My dad thinks cutting chips out of my diet will give me clearer skin. Next time a certain Drake and Josh 'sode comes on, I'll have to show him proof that his evil plan will fail miserably.
20) I'm American, but my favorite swear word is "bloody hell!" :D
21) There was a time when I wanted my first kiss to be Tori Vega. I'm still waiting...
Well, that's it. A few nominations, and 21 Random Facts! :D