Sunday, September 1, 2019

Review: Return to Zero

Return to Zero Return to Zero by Pittacus Lore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The final book in the series?

Of this entire story universe?

I'm sad about that. Truly, I am. But after an entire decade, it's only fitting that this tenth book of the franchise is the last one, and they go out on some pretty high notes for sure. To be fair, this book is a little bit on the long side, maybe more than it needs to be. But it finally brings a lot of story threads full circle, and brings back a few of my old faves - nice to see John and Marina and Ella again! - and perhaps the most insidious threat since the original Mog invasion, one that gets pretty personal in terms of how much it scares the hell out of me.

Again. I'm sad that this will be the end of this franchise. But hey, at least it ends with a bang.

To the world of The Lorien Legacies and Lorien Legacies Reborn, I now bid ave atque vale, for the second and likely final time.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment