Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Review: Night of the Dragon

Night of the Dragon Night of the Dragon by Julie Kagawa
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I wish it hadn't taken me this long to finally get around to reading Julie Kagawa's latest book, the conclusion to her #ownvoices Japanese-inspired fantasy trilogy. Blame all the mishmash of time and book publication schedules caused by the coronavirus, I guess. But read this book I did, and like pretty much every Kagawa book to date, Night of the Dragon is amazingly high on both action and romance, thrilling to the nth degree and pushing some of the highest stakes in the genre as these kitsune and demon adventures finally come to an end. Though of course Kagawa's got more books in the pipeline - including a return to The Iron Fey that's got me wanting to reread that series from the beginning! - to the Shadow of the Fox trilogy, I now bid ave atque vale.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment