Friday, August 13, 2021

Review: The Night Has Claws

The Night Has Claws The Night Has Claws by Kat Kruger
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It took me too many years before I finally got around to reading the second book of Kat Kruger's Lycan Code series, in part because when I finished Book 1 on Wattpad and immediately moved ahead to Book 2, Kruger only had a tiny little sampler available to entice readers to buy the books in full. At the time, I couldn't really afford to do so, but now I'm finding my way to completing this trilogy and putting it in my collection for the first time. It's a bit of a come down for me in this one, a minor Sophomore Slump, but that mostly owes to this book (as action-packed and tense as it is) being a pretty clear bridge between the first and last books of the trilogy. The ending? Ohhhhhhh does it end on one of the nastiest cliffhangers you'll ever see - and I'm very glad my copy of Book 3 arrived in my mailbox today, so I'll be able to conclude the trilogy soon enough...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment